- Based on Ncore NC500 modules. Compatible with 230V and 120V.
- Stable to 2 Ohm (with less power)
- Powerful PSU of 3kW
- 400W at 8 ohms (2 channels)
- Bridging option with more than 1000W (closer to 1400W) at 8 ohms (1 channel)
- Super low distortion (see datasheet)
- Vera Audio input stage (buffer) with only the very best measurable parts
- No degrading potentiometers in the signal chain. A gain adjustment with 8-step rotary switches with gold contacts
- 0.004% precision resistor which helps to provide a CMRR (common mode rejection ratio) of at least 94dB at 1kHz
- Multi-step EMI filtering in the input stage to effectively keep harmful radio waves away from the audio circuit. In addition, the entire entrance stage is mounted inside a screen in a separate chamber inside the cabinet. There also extra shielded Neutrik XLR connectors
- Very low noise and high CMRR making it even a perfect combination with horns or other high sensitive speakers
- Gain adjustment within 0.02 dB on both channels making it easy to match with different preamps/DACs or to incorporate to active speakers with amps to each driver
- Trigger input with LED light indicator
- Brushed aluminium chassis cut out from one block without any seams or visible screws
- High build quality and temperature controlled fans that kick in at high temperatures with very low audible noise to ensure long life span
- Speaker terminals that accepts up to 6mm2 stranded wire, spades and banana plugs
26 000 NOK ex VAT (outside Norway)
32 500 kr Incl. VAT (Norway)
The amount in NOK to your local currency can be googled. Example: 26000 NOK to USD.
Sold exclusively by lyd & akustikk (sound & acoustics).
Website for Norwegian customers
Website for customers outside of Norway